Think. Create. Do.
Careers at Ink Link
Become a Brand Ambassador
Interested in becoming a brand ambassador (BA)? We staff locations all around the United States. Email your resume, headshot and location to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if there is an event in your area. Please print, complete and scan the forms below to email@example.com to complete your application. All forms must be completed and submitted before you can be booked for an event.
Intern at Ink Link
Ink Link Marketing adds aspiring communications whizzes to its team of professionals as part of its internship program. Our interns don’t make coffee—they work on real projects and make valuable contributions. Students with an appetite for information, appreciation for storytelling, and an infatuation with strategy typically work 15-20 hours a week and college credit is available.
- Public Relations: Leverage your way with words to be part of a client-facing team that researches, writes, pitches and analyzes results.
- Events: Organize the A-Z of grand openings and local events for our clients in the restaurant, coworking, and business-to-business industries.
- Promotional Products/Sales: Package your ideas (literally) to help customers reach their marketing goals in unique, branded ways.
- Must be currently accepted for, or enrolled in, a four-year accredited college or university or community college
- Must commit to approximately 16-24 hours a week
- Must be based in or near Miami; able to work out of our Miami Lakes office
- Must be a self-starter, able to take direction, and work without constant supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous PR, marketing or communications experience is a plus
The below form must be completed and submitted for consideration.