Savour. Share. Repeat.
Careers at Foodie
Become a Brand Ambassador
Considering becoming a brand ambassador (BA)? We have opportunities peppered across the United States. Email your CV, a recent headshot, and your location to (EMAIL). If an event sprouts up in your area, we’ll be in touch. Please complete, scan, and email the forms listed below to (email@example.com) to seal your application. All documents must be duly submitted before we can book you for an event.
- Brand Ambassador Profile
- 1099 Form
- Image and Liability Waiver
- Standard Confidentiality Agreement
Internship at Foodie
Foodie Communications introduces budding communication stars to its team as part of its dynamic internship program. Our interns don’t brew coffee—they immerse themselves in real projects and make a substantial impact. Students with a hunger for knowledge, a flair for narrating, and a passion for strategy typically work 15-20 hours a week, and college credit is available.
Public Relations: Exercise your linguistic charm as part of a client-facing team that delves into research, content creation, pitches, and analysis.
Events: Curate the full course of grand openings and local culinary events for our clients in the restaurant, catering, and B2B industries.
Promotional Products/Sales: Package your ideas (literally) to help clients garnish their marketing goals with unique, branded ways.
- Currently accepted for, or enrolled in, a four-year accredited college or university or community college
- Can commit to approximately 16-24 hours a week
- Based in or near Miami; able to work from our Miami Lakes office
- Self-motivated, able to take direction, and can work without constant supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Previous PR, marketing, or communications experience is an asset
- Please complete and submit the form below for consideration.
- Intern Screening